Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bless this mess

As we are on the pink dress subject already... I have had this beauty for over a year (or even more) and I have not worn it once, simply because I forgot it`s existence. In the winter I pack my summer stuff away and in the summer vice versa, so this pink beauty (by the way, I`m not a huge fan of pink and it is one of the few pink items I own) got lost somewhere but oh the joy when finding it! I got compliments for the dress even from strangers that day.
And never say never! I never thought that I`d wear sneakers with a dress or even just outside the gym! And here I am... wearing sneakers and all. But in my defence, they are not that sporty, you know, they are sparkly and shiny and all that!




Dress: BTM studio
Leather jacket: Zara
Sneakers: Aldo




No comments:

Post a Comment