Friday, May 22, 2015

The dress

I think I have to start travelling with a photographer, how do you get your outfit pictures? It was quite a pain in the butt for me this time as my travelling companions were more low-key and did not enjoy the attention and the stares so much. Somehow I don`t have that filter, it may be due to the fact that I have done modelling for the last 2060 years and skipping around in front of many people is not that much of a big deal for me. 
Anyhow... how amazing is this dress?! From a secret project coming near you soon! Yes, I still can`t get enough of the maxi dresses and skirts. I can tell you that most of the outfit posts I have coming up are either in maxi dresses or skirts.




1 comment:

  1. meeste pilgud on lausa naelutatud kaunile naisele :D

    ReplyDelete