Friday, May 29, 2015

First part

Got to enjoy the first part of my vacation last weekend in Saaremaa. Perfect little spa getaway! We stayed at the Arensburg boutique hotel and I think it is my favourite so far in Saaremaa. The room was nice, the staff very friendly, the breakfast was delicious and all-in-all we had a great stay there! Two recommendations if you are planning a trip to the island, definitely visit the Ostrich Farm and La Tene Esoterica shop. The farm was super cute, small but very adorable.
The second part of my vacation has also started and it took me to Malta! I will see you back in Estonia in the middle of June, with hopefully some good weather!
I`ll throw in a very casual outfit post here aswell. Bag is Michael Kors and everything else is from Zara. Finally found the perfect boyfriend jeans, yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment