Sunday, August 11, 2013

Perfumaniac

A little "beauty" talk... I thought I`d introduce some of my favourite perfumes to you. As you can see I am quite a perfumaniac. At this moment I have 37 bottles here, some of them are of course about to see their end and are running out. I`ll also introduce my favourites for the day and for the night.

As you can see my skull obsession even managed to invade into my perfume world.
Daytime favourites. From left to right: Creed "Spring flower", Chloe, Marc Jacobs "Daisy". As you can see "Daisy" is probably my fav. 
Nighttime favourites: Thierry Mugler "Alien", Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy", Narciso Rodriguez "For her", Versace "Crystal Noir". I actually use Juicy Couture and Narciso Rodriguez during the daytime quite often aswell. But they are perfect for the evening too because they stay on so well. And oh well "Alien" & "Crystal Noir" are my long time favourites, can`t even count how many bottles I have had these 2 perfumes.
And the prettiest of them all... Van cleef & arpels "Feerie".

No comments:

Post a Comment