Saturday, April 13, 2013

Black Taverna

Soo... I`ve wanted to go to Black Taverna for a while, it`s not your everyday place though.  I loveloved the interior. Just a little bit over the top, exactly how I like it! The service was nice and in the summer when the terrace is opened it is a nice place for coctails. The food... well, it was quite expensive and not that special.

Shrimp wok with carrot-ginger cream, spinach-paksoi salad, almonds and  vanilla-rum aioli (18,20 euros). It is listed as main course but to me it seemed more like an appetizer. I had room for dessert after that and I usually never do. It was good but like I said, nothing special. And the shrimps were cold, everything about seemed to me like an appetizer.
Creamy mushroom soup with vegetable julienne (6.50 euros). This soup was delicious though! 
Sea-buckthorn-mascarpone cheese cake with nuts, dried blueberries and maple syrup (7,40 euros). And my dessert... It was perfect with the nuts, without them it would have been just a good cheese cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment