Wednesday, October 7, 2015

02.10.2015

Wearing these jeans on my free time like crazy. Or at least until the weather allows me to. I think I have told you a million times how I suck at dressing according to weather. I still do. Today for instance I am wearing open toe heels to work, so when I went outside in the morning and it was +3 degrees, my toes turned purple. A lovely sight!
Anyhow, about these jeans...
I searched for the perfect boyfriend jeans for so long, so when I finally found them... well, you can imagine the joy. I did not see the same joy in my grandmothers eyes when she saw me in them, I think she nearly had a heart attack and asked are times really that hard? It`s a shame the amazing light does`nt come through in these pictures but actually makes them worse. The sky was beautiful!



Sunglasses: Aldo
Blazer & jeans: Zara
Sweater: Mohito




No comments:

Post a Comment