Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hapsal Dietrich

The upcoming weekends weather is promising to be pretty nice, so my suggestion is to grab some friends and drive out of town. At least that`s what I like to do when I have a free weekend. And we did exactly that some time ago. A short day-trip to Haapsalu. Must love that little town. Beautiful, peaceful and harmonious. Also, many great restaurants there. So here is a suggestion to you. They are closing for the winter so this week/weekend is the last chance of visiting them. And Hapsal Dietrich is worth a visit. When we went there, we still got to sit outside on the terrace, so a perfect end to the summer. The service is very friendly and the food is delicious and very reasonably priced.
Pulled pork with white radish, cabbage, yogurt, parsnip (9 eur). The first bites were oh so yum, but halfway through I started missing something, I don`t know exactly what, was it potatoes or something else but the flavour combination got tiring, But all in all still delicious.


Fresh fish of the day (7,50 eur). Very very delicious!

Mussels with white wine and garlic (9 eur). Also very good, I am a huge mussels fan and this was very good. We also had beef tartare and it was also delicious. So not a single bad word about the food!
My good company. Just had to share this picture because of the emotions. My girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment