Friday, March 27, 2015

Buduaar

Now I do have time for blogging at the moment but I managed to get sick, so no new pictures possible. Not feeling like a million bucks right now. I don`t even remember the last time I had a real cough but all I seem to wanna do these days is cough my heart out. Not a good feeling. Anyhow, I just remembered I haven`t told you guys about my trip to the Dominican Republic, which yes, did happen almost a year ago, so as traveling posts are always interesting I can do that for you. And speaking of traveling... I am going to Barcelona soon! Yay! My first time there so I am super excited. But as for now... Since I take part in this market basically every time they do it I might as well say a few words. Plus, these are the closest I have to outfit photos at the moment. So Buduaar Market, for me it is the best place where to sell my clothes that no longer want to be with me. I know there are lot`s of other similar markets like this but I think I am just too lazy for the others. Buduaar always arranges everything perfectly, I just go there, sit, sell and mingle. Perfect! Plus, I do think this is one of the biggest of these kind of events, I would rather carry all my stuff there once/twice a year than go all to the other events several times a year. Lazy, just like I said. And if you are a shopper, lot`s of Estonian designer`s sell their stuff there, which for me is definitely the favourite part of going there. Plus with really reasonable prices. So, if you are thinking whether to go there or not, to sell or to buy, I would definitely say you should!
Have a great weekend and hopefully I will feel good enough to get something new on your way too!

"The crazy hat ladies"
Still in black as you can see, tried to spice up the outfit with this beautiful By Katriin headband, definitely an eye catcher.
Another eye catcher was my hat, which some of the girls wanted to buy straight from my head. I love it still too much to sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment