Tuesday, October 15, 2013

At this moment

What I dream about at this moment... Other than more time for blogging and a working computer. Technology and I rarely get along well. And I wish that my photographer and my dear Maria would have more time for me and my blog :)
Mornings like this.
Can You believe it? I`m actually waiting for snow. Yes, I think I`ve finally lost it! But I think it has something to do with my ever-growing love for Christmas. Although I must say that I love this beautiful autumn around us aswell. The appreciation for all seasons is growing too!
And then I dream of travelling... somewhere! Anywhere! I miss travelling so much I can`t even put it into words. It`s been way too long!

Would`nt mind waking up to a breakfast view like this!
Images via tumblr.com

1 comment: