Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Miss Julie at Kau Manor

I had a chance to visit the lovely Kau Manor on Sunday to see the play Miss Julie. Unfortunately it was the last play this season but if you have a chance next year be sure to see it, it was splendid! Although since it was outside I managed to get a cold of course, so now I am battling here with a flu. Not nice! And the Kau Manor itself... absolutely gorgeous! It is not your typical manor, it has that special vibe about it, not to mention the interior! Just marvellous! And the aura of that place... I was just amazed! As soon as I can, I will post some more pictures of the interior as well.




A quick snack and wine before the play in this beautiful scenery. 
"Miss Julie"

1 comment:

  1. Niiii hea näed välja! Jumaldan su mantlit. Juba instas sulasin :)

    ReplyDelete