Wednesday, September 18, 2013

H&M and my weekend

I also had a chance to go to the H&M pre-launch last week and what can I say... it was crowded, can`t imagine what it might have been like on Saturday. Other than that...  it`s great to have us on the H&M map! On another note... my flu is getting worse and worse by every hour it seems. Take care of yourselves so this destiny will not strike you!
At the H&M pre-launch with my lovely lady.
What came home with me.. a simple classical bag, perfect for everyday use & work. The other bag was a gift from H&M. 
At the Buduaar market, where I spent my Friday and Saturday. I brought home two fabulous pieces, one by Iris Janvier and the other... oh well, you know the story between me and Liina Stein. Hope I can show these dresses very soon!
Photos by Martin Dremljuga & Jelena Rudi.

No comments:

Post a Comment