So here is a post you requested. About my favourite eating-out places in Tallinn. The first ones are more fine-dining and the second list is about my everyday lunchtime favourites.
So here it goes:
|1. My no.1! Chedi. Amazing modern-Asian kitchen!|
|2. Ö. I did`nt want to go there for a long time and then we decided to go for my birthday last year and the food was delicious! I did`nt want to go there because when browsing the menu at home, it always seemed to me that there is nothing for me to eat because I can get quite picky at times. Boy was I wrong....|
3. Bocca. One of my long-time favourites. Delicious pasta!
4. Kadriorg. Delicious seafood. Especially the scallops!
|5. Korsaar. Wonderful interior, tasty prawns and my shark fillet was good too. Although I have heard that the things I didn`t try are actually why people go there. Like the bouillabaisse.|
And my everyday favourites!
|1. Spirit. My all-time favourite shrimps! And the last time I was there I tried the chantarelle -borsch and it was very good.|
2. Boheem. Very good food and very friendly prices. I love the salads and crepes there!
3. Jahtklubi. My long-time favourite. I especially love it in the summers when you can sit outside by the boats and enjoy their barbecue menu.
4. Velvet. To accompany the good food you have an amazing view over Tallinn. Delicious sushi!
5. Buttefly. And of course Butterfly... Delicious food, friendly prices and even more friendly staff!