Sunday, October 14, 2012

Madness

So I`m happily home and the birthday celebrations are over :) I was trying to sort some pictures from the trip today but it will be hard work because there are 808 pics to go through... Plus the packing and moving is taking up lots of time. But no worries, I`ll manage :) sooner or later! 
Meanwhile getting these boots was a nightmare. Found them, fell in love with them... they did`nt have them in my size. Story of my life. So instead of asking them to call to other stores and find out if they have them in the other stores I decided to drive all the stores by myself. And my size was still nowhere to be seen. So I had to get them a size smaller. I just had to.

Boots: Bata
Bag: Aldo
Leggings: Zara
Vest: Birthday present :)
My fav song at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment