Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For the love of Riomaggiore and Portovenere

And here is the final vacation post... It`s kinda sad actually because sorting through all the photos and choosing which one to post made me live through some of those precious moments again. I saved the best for last because these two are a huge favourite of mine. Riomaggiore we discovered last year and I fell in love with it right away. When planning this years trip I knew I had to go there aswell. And as soon as we stepped out of the car and I saw those little streets and the adorable restaurants I just felt like home. And between us.. I actually shed a tear. Dont tell anyone. I was just so happy to be back. And almost all the same kind words go to Portovenere. I have been there 3 times and I keep wanting to go back. Some places just have that effect and that special something. So... here are the last set of photos for you to enjoy.

The magical views from Riomaggiore.


The delicious swordfish pasta.
Became quite addicted to seafood.


Portovenere.


Good morning!
At the local market in La Spezia.


A lovely view to Portovenere.



No comments:

Post a Comment