Monday, June 20, 2016

Coney Island

Every now and then I wake up and realize that I have this place here... completely abandoned. But totally unintentionally. You know the story how you make plans but then life gets in the way?! Well, that`s the case here too. I definitely want to blog but since I am trying to live a grown-up life which means not so much free time during the day to take outfit pictures (but then again the evenings here are long these days, so it is no excuse) and the fact that my dear photographer just gave birth... well, anyhow. Those who follow me on instagram already know I was in NY some time a go and I will definitely do a post about that too. But until then, here is a windy and cold (it was freezing) outfit post from Coney Island! My god how I miss NY already!

I know the sneakers don`t match but it was all about comfort.




Dress: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment