Monday, February 22, 2016

Slowly turning into a Champagne enthusiast

So... I wont even go down that road, that I`ll try to be a better blogger or whatnot. It is what it is, daily life kicks in. But I still want to do this, so I`m gonna try to come out of my lazy-zone (which is largely due to the weather). Anyhow, Embassy of Champagne (you can find more information about the offers from their page) has a really nice offer for you in February and March! Go celebrate Womens day or just enjoy a glass of Rose Champagne and a light snack suited especially to go with the Champagne. I have had the oppurtunity to check some of these places and their offers out and it is definitely worth a try! I`ve set my eye on a few more of these places and definitely gonna try them out soon! The price is very reasonable for a class of good Champagne and the snack (it varies by restaurants but is around 20euros). It might even make me a Champagne enthusiast (I´ve been more a wine-kind-of-girl).
Restaurant Clazz. Delicious, especially the middle one with burned goat`s cheese! (19eur)


Restaurant Dominic. My favourite! I am a huge fan of scallops and this combination of the risotto and scallops and Champagne was just perfect! (20eur)


Restaurant Musu. A classic! Blinis with smoked salmon. (19eur)


A very good tasting it was! The offer concentrates on these Champagnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment