Thursday, June 20, 2013

OKO

This post is long overdue. So long overdue that the menu has already changed and I don`t even remember what we ate there anymore. They change their menu seasonally. And some of the stuff we ordered was specially made for that Sunday. We spent our Mothers day dinner at the lovely restaurant Oko. I can only praise this place! Driving there is always like a little roadtrip and it`s located perfectly on the beach so after eating it`s nice to take a long walk on the beach. The staff is very friendly and the overall atmosphere just perfect! Plus on the summer they have a lovely terrace where you can enjoy your meal. And they serve the food always very interestingly and beautifully! All in all, one of my favourite places!
My beautiful appetizer. Everything was edible.
My mums appetizer. I think this was the best out of the ones we ordered.
White fish with young potatos.  It was sooooo delicious!
Pancakes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment