Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy new year!!!

What can I say about 2012... it was a year of changes. Not only for me but for some of my closest friends aswell. Not all the changes have been good, some changes still need adjusting to and some have changed my life forever. It has been a magical year of travelling and discovering new places like Thailand, Greece, Hawaii, Israel and Dubai, where I am at the moment. And some old favorites like Paris, St. Petersburg, London and Scottsdale. It has made me realize how thankful I am for the people around me, my family and my friends! It has brought me lots of fabulous new shoes and clothes too :)
2013 will be magical with even more changes, let`s hope they will be better this time.
As for new years resolutions... This time I don`t have any. Life is full of surprises and what is meant to come my way, will come anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment